What if you could learn to taste wine like a pro, confidently discuss the flavors, and feel comfortable in any situation with a glass of wine?
Does any of the following sound familiar?...
You are at a restaurant, staring at the wine list, and you can't figure out what to order.
You enjoy drinking wine, but you feel like you are missing out on something.
You went wine tasting recently and bought a couple bottles of wine. Now that you are home, you aren't sure how you should serve them.
You are at a friend's house and she shares a special bottle of wine with you, but you aren't able to make out any of the flavors that she is able to.
You pick out a thirty dollar bottle of wine from the store because you recognize the name, but when you take it home, it tastes nothing like you hoped it would.
You want to learn more about wine, but the classes that you have found are just too snobbish for your taste. #beenthere
You are at a business after-hours event and the conversation turns to wine and you can't figure out how to contribute to the discussion.
Did you raise your hand to any (or all) of the above? Good. You are SO in the right spot.
The truth is, nothing changes if nothing changes. Meaning, if you want to really understand what you are tasting, fully enjoy everything in that glass of wine, and go on to lead an extraordinary life with so many new flavors and experiences ...then you need to do something DIFFERENT than what you've already been doing.
Get started now!
I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where you could...
I want to introduce you to my secret weapon: Wired for Wine.
Chapter 1, "Primarily, It’s the Grapes” -- Here, you will learn how to compartmentalize flavors; from fruits and spices to woods and earth. We will discuss some varieties and the flavors that you can expect. I will reveal my secret to unlocking the flavors that your palate can detect. This week will be packed with actionable advice so that you can establish the groundwork for becoming an impressive wine taster.
Chapter 2, "On Second Thought, It’s the Vineyard” -- You will learn what the land and wine growing region give the wine. We will begin to discuss what varieties are grown in which regions and why. You will learn about terroir, or "sense of place". We'll take a field trip through the vineyard. Dig into the soil, sunlight, water, and all kinds of environmental factors that make a difference.
Chapter 3, “Or Maybe It’s All About the Winemaker” -- We will step into the world of the winemaker and the things that the winemaker changes through the barrel, yeast, and the winemaking process. What’s the difference between Old World and New World wines, traditional blends, and New World style.
Chapter 4 “The Art of Wine Tasting is Bringing It All Together” -- You will learn the tips, tricks, and techniques that wine professionals use to taste and evaluate wine. You will find new confidence in your curiosity around wine. At the end of this week, you will have learned enough about wine to competently talk and taste your way through the flavors of the world.
Get started now!
Here’s what you’ll get when you join today:
- The full course “Wired for Wine” with all four chapters
- Everything that you will need to get the most out of the course including worksheets, lists, charts, maps, quizzes, and tasting sheets
- A private Facebook group for discussion and answering your questions
- Six months of monthly group tastings, online and discussion led by Heather Neff, Winemaker. (All group tastings will be recorded for you to enjoy at your convenience.) Value $600
- Lifetime access and free updates to the course!
Other courses can cost as much or more, without sharing all of the bonuses. I know, because I have taken those classes.
If you have any questions about the courses, the bonuses or anything at all, please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
It is LITERALLY everything you need to conquer your fears and get the most enjoyment out of every situation that includes a wine glass.
You deserve to take this time for yourself.
Registering for Wired for Wine will not only give you access to all four modules, the group tastings, video tutorials, maps, lists, and worksheets, but you'll also get these bonuses, for free. Including...
- An introductory tutorial, "Wine Prep School" to lay the groundwork that covers all of the basics. Value $95
- "Food and Wine Pairing" bonus module. Value $95
- "How to Write Great Tasting Notes" bonus module. Value $95
- A special discount to wines.com for you to buy the wines that go along with the lessons. You will also be able to use this discount code for all of your holiday wine purchases through the end of the year.
Altogether, what you get is $1480 worth of amazing content and wine discounts...for $295.
This course is for you if...
- You feel like you have a beginning or intermediate level knowledge of wine. All of the information provided is so approachable.
- You love wine but feel like you don't really understand that much about it. Maybe not even anything. (Secret: we all started there! Second secret: no matter what you know, everyone feels like they don't know enough.)
- You need help figuring out a plan for what to learn and just want someone to walk next to you and teach you the art of wine.
- You wish you knew how to taste like a professional, or just had a clue about what you should be smelling and tasting.
- You HEAR others talk about wine, but you're embarrassed that you don't know as much as them. How in the world will you get to the point where you feel confident?
- You want to know more, but it is intimidating... or there is just too much to learn.
- You are seeking a professional level of knowledge, but don't have the time or resources to go through a certification course.
This course isn't for you if...
- You're dreaming of becoming a winemaker. The topic will absolutely come up, but there won't be enough detail to lead you to success.
- You prefer to read wine recommendations and just want to drink what the pros love. Don't get me wrong, those wines are awesome! But I want to teach you to know what you love.
- You don't love learning about and tasting wine....
I am Heather Neff, the white winemaker and co-founder of Nefarious Cellars, a boutique winery in Washington state. Wine has been my passion and profession for the last 20 years... The more time I spend working with this lovely beverage, the more I realize that there is always something more to learn. I bet you can relate! It's a tremendously fun journey.
It wasn't always fun, though. Sometimes, I was completely frustrated and overwhelmed. In the beginning, I had no idea that I would ever be successful at winemaking - after all I had no experience. In fact, I was barely over the legal drinking age when I dove into the world of wine.
I was intimidated by celebrity winemakers. Sometimes, I am still afraid that someone will ask me to identify a wine and I will call it merlot, when actually, it’s syrah. I learned wine by region. I know Oregon and Washington wines really well, but there is a whole world that I am still learning about.
It wasn’t until I did a deeper dive into the fundamentals and realized that I will never actually know everything about wine that I finally figured out what I was missing!
I hope you will join me as I share what I have learned along the way!